Team 973 is proud to release their code for our 2019 season robot, Fireball! Here is the link to our GitHub repository: https://github.com/Team973/2019-inseason.
Some unique and interesting features to look for:
- Custom vision alignment control algorithm used in teleop and sandstorm by running three PID loops off the roboRIO based off Limelight x-offset, y-offset (for real time distance calculations), and target skew/rotation
- Automated L3, buddy-L3, and L2 climb sequences
- Limelight as a source for driver feedback
- State machine to handle automated motions for simultaneous elevator, cargo, and hatch intake
- Current low-pass filtering for cargo intake
- Utilizing motion magic control mode on Talon SRXs for elevator motions
- Using default dashboard as a tool to quickly change vision PID gains for faster tuning sessions (found in the pidinputs branch)
- GreyDash - custom, real-time dashboard primarily used for tuning PID and reading miscellaneous robot data (based on FRCDashboard pre-electron)
- GreyCTRE/GreySparkMax Wrapper - used to set default values for all Talon SRXs/Victor SPXs and Spark MAXs
- Coding style checker at commit following our own style guide (found in the tools folder)
- Doxygen generated documentation for 973 libraries (found in the docs folder). Check out the documentation website!
Please feel free to ask us any questions!