Team Indiana Ri3D Coverage on FUN/TBA!

Hey everyone!

We hope you are as excited for kickoff! FUN along with TBA will be broadcasting 14 hour/day coverage 10am-Midnight Eastern of the Ri3D Team Indiana from Saturday-Tuesday.

More Information Here

Each day we will have Recaps at 11am, 2pm, 5pm, and 11pm where we will give short updates of the teams progress with members of Team Indiana.

We will also have a Ri3D Team Indiana Show each day at 8:00pm where we will check in with other Ri3D teams (PM me if interested), have a live Q&A, and have live polls where our audience will get to choose mechanisms, strategies, and name the robot.

On Sunday at 9:00pm Eastern we will have a FUN Recap show where we will analyse and breakdown Steamworks and give our predictions for the year including what types of robots we will see on Einstein.

We got an action packed 4 days planned. You can watch live at thebluealliance.com/gameday or at twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow!

http://images.memes.com/meme/897323

In all seriousness, I can’t wait to see what all the RI3D teams do this year. If I wasn’t busy enough this weekend…

Also, I prefer to worship the denim gods instead of the mountain dew gods. They give us better luck.