Team member loses father

Yesterday morning, Mike, a student on team 93 lost his father very unexpectedly. His father was working out at the gym when he suffered from a heart attack. By the time he was discovered, he had already passed from this life.

Please keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

Jeez, that is terrible. :frowning:

My condolences to his family.

~ Jill

I’m deeply sorry to hear this. I know the feeling of loss. Pass on mine and 384’s deepest sympathy for Mike.

I will definitely be praying for Mike and his family.
That’s such a horrible event…I hope he recovers okay. Let him know all of Team 007 wish his family well.
–Dori

I am so sorry to hear that… My deepest condolences to Mike and those who knew his father :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear this. My condolences to Mike and his family from me and Team 237.

Mike i am very sorry to hear this… i really wasnt expecting to read something like this when i come on chiefdelphi today… but its life. losing your father is the most important loss that you can have. on behalf of team 108, our condolences is to you and your loved ones… :frowning:

My heart goes out to Mike and his family. Losing a father must be a tough thing to deal with. May peace be with his family.

Andy B.

That is such terrible news.
May God bless him and his family in this time of loss.

I am so sorry for Mike. I was 43 when my father died, full of years, and it still hurt. How much more at a young age?

I pray that he and his family will be comforted in their loss. I would have said something sooner but this is the first time I saw this. I’ve been spending too much time at the hospital latly

I am very sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of them and wishing them the best. As above, I would have said something sooner but I didn’t see the thread. Once again, my deepest condolences.