Triple Flywheel Shooter
Articulating Over-Bumper Intake
Gear Manipulator
50 Ball Hopper
≈3 Second Climb

Specs:
WCD 6WD Square Orientation (29" by 29")
4" AM Performance Wheels
2 CIM VexPro Ball Shifter (6 ft/s & 14 ft/s)
Mecanum Wheel Intake

See us at Hatboro-Horsham, Springside Chestnut Hill, and Montreal!

Thanks to our sponsors:
Robbinsville High School, NAVAIR, Department of Defense Stem, CCL Label, Knowledgent, Nordson, Leidos, New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists, Robbinsville Education Association, RAS Process Equipment, Princeton Sports & Family Med, Investors Foundation, Sharbell Development Corp., Robbinsville Education Foundation, Gilbane Inc., Designtree, NorthStar Vets, Skylink Technology Inc., Triangle Copy, Coldwell Banker, and all Nemesis Friends and Family.

Can’t wait to see you at SCH!

Looks awesome! It’ll be fun being the other half of the american group at Montreal with you guys!

gorgeous robot love the 3-ball shooter

I dig it. I’m looking forward to taking a closer look at Hatboro-Horsham!

This is gonna be interesting… See you guys around, I look forward to seeing that 3-shooter (trigun?) in action.

Good luck Nemesis! Our team really admires your robots every year. Hope we have the pleasure of playing with your team if we make it to MAR Champs.

Nice job guys. Wish I could be at Hatboro to see it in action!

Looks great guys!! Hopefully we’ll get to compete against you guys at MAR champs.

Is your NAVAIR sponsorship independent of your DoDSTEM sponsorship? Or is it reflecting the mentors that NAVAIR provides?

Yes, NAVAIR is our biggest sponsor independent from DoDSTEM. No mentor on the team is affiliated with NAVAIR.