Team Uniforms

Hey everyone! Just thinking about uniforms. What is your team doing for your shirts? any themes? dyeing hair possibly?
I’m from Team 692 and this year we’re going with camo and black shirts. And I think it’s been said that we’re all gonna dye our hair red…that’s lots of red dye…lol
so what r u guys doing? :slight_smile:
Hermione
HP

We’re going to have bright orange shirts (which actually should be arriving any day now), and some kinda scrubs for pants i beleive.

As for hair dying…I vote no…lol

I think our pants are going to be black BTW…so we’re gonna have some kinda hall-o-ween theme going (orange and black).

My team hasn’t really decided but i want to go with Yellow shirts with bright Blue writing. We actually have come up with a really cool logo that will go on the shirts! We are either going with that or blue and white.

We’re going with our same red and black tie dye look . We will wear the same color jeans and shorts (blue) and visors ( I get to wear a hat so my bald head doesn’t get burned. We are also making more tie dyed towels. WOOOOO!:smiley:

Yeah we’ve decided to wear black and gold kilts and I plan to die my hair at least.

uniforms? we havn’t even thought of that yet. well, this is our first year but then again it won’t be hard to decide since my team is so small, besides none of us dress the same and were all from differn’t backgrounds and cliques. that’s probably why we get along so well, no a single arguement.

*Originally posted by Hermione692 *
I’m from Team 692 and this year we’re going with camo and black shirts. And I think it’s been said that we’re all gonna dye our hair red…that’s lots of red dye…lol

Looks like we’re scraping the idea of the camo and black shirts. It’s back to the drawing board again for the uniform ideas. And I’m not too sure about everyone dying their hair red this year, but I’m definitly dying my tips red.

I dont know if any of you saw us at the UCF regional, but we had “What not to Do with your Box” on the front, team # on the back. Yes, its a rip-off of those “How to Dump Your Boyfriend” shirts, but we did not pick the writing on the shirt, stupid engineers dont know how to make something legible.

Should I dye my hair? :stuck_out_tongue:

Our team’s getting shirts for all the teams in our school district…Rochester United Robotics…heh…and we have what…2 weeks to get em? :smiley:

We are sporting out standrad white and black shirts and bringing back our jersey’s from 2000. Look for us in Red White and Blue Jerseys. And I for one though Team 710’s shirts were awesome.

We just dyed ~100 Dickies workshirts by hand…blue and yellow. We sent them to get screen printed (they’ll kinda look like last years…). Those are for J&J regionals. Our national shirts are bright yellow and a large logo on the front…the back of the shirt where the sponsors is yet to be designed. As for other stuff…the drive team will be dying their hair (whether they’re awake or not! :P) As for uniforms, that’s about it.

We just have bright yellow shirts with our slogans, team number, name, sponsors…But not what high school or town we’re from =P

And we’re supposed to dye our hair purple but not very many people do that…(I am!!)

Thanks for the vote of confidence 108, we hope to be showing off those shirts at nationals, wish us luck in our attempt to get an open spot.

Apparently the Prank Monkey from http://www.team1020.org is very popular. We wore our jumpsuits in the pit and our team shirts either underneath or with nice pants.

*Originally posted by Harrison *

As for hair dying…I vote no…lol

It’s funny he said that… cause I dyed his hair last week. Team touch ups are this wednesday b4 the Cdn. and a few more ppl are gettin their hair done. Our pants look like pj pants… kinda fun and comfy (some of the girls opted for skirts) and well the orange and blue hair is getting to be fun (gonna fix the green fade this week tho…) hehe fun times, but I just hope I’m not up till 2 30am dying hair again! lol
hope everyone’s got the spirit!
~Ann-Marie - team 783 “Mobotics”

We would have T-shirts and pins, but several image problems resulted in horrible resolution on the pins and screwed-up shirts that will not come until wednesday night!

*Originally posted by srjjs *
**We would have T-shirts and pins, but several image problems resulted in horrible resolution on the pins and screwed-up shirts that will not come until wednesday night! **

We ordered our T-shirts on Wednesday (March 5)and got them on Thursday (March 6)…Yeah, we didn’t have shirts for the first day…

*Originally posted by Judy *
**It’s funny he said that… cause I dyed his hair last week. Team touch ups are this wednesday b4 the Cdn. and a few more ppl are gettin their hair done. Our pants look like pj pants… kinda fun and comfy (some of the girls opted for skirts) and well the orange and blue hair is getting to be fun (gonna fix the green fade this week tho…) hehe fun times, but I just hope I’m not up till 2 30am dying hair again! lol
hope everyone’s got the spirit!
~Ann-Marie - team 783 “Mobotics” **

What’d you use to dye hair? (Yeah, I saw your team…Liked the PJ pants idea :slight_smile: )

*Originally posted by Alaina *
**We ordered our T-shirts on Wednesday (March 5)and got them on Thursday (March 6)…Yeah, we didn’t have shirts for the first day… **

Wow. Did you order them from a local place?

*Originally posted by srjjs *
**Wow. Did you order them from a local place? **
Yup.

Do you guys have to pay for the shirts after you order them? Or do you just get them…?
I don’t like paying $15 for a freakin’ T-shirt. :mad: