Team Update 10

7 Likes

So no dodgeball.

15 Likes

Good to see the robot inspection process regarding breaks in inspection and swapping inspectors or bringing in the LRI solidified on paper.

22 Likes

Add it to the list of things I’ve helped to cancel.

14 Likes

Pool noodles yes, dodgeballs no. Somewhere in between there is a momentum limit.

6 Likes

I’m not sure it was really you; I had thought that the Official Response to your efforts to change FRC was usually “Who’s Marshall?:wink:

8 Likes

I don’t exist. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Clearly you exist. The open question is whether you’re an AI.

I heard that “Marshall” was just a trench coat full of ferrets. Mischievous little creatures those ferrets! Always up to no good.

6 Likes

I was under the impression it was squirrels in a trench coat, as @marshall themselves described quite nicely:

3 Likes

Or maybe hyper intelligent, pan-dimensional beings that manifest in our universe as squirrels?

Actually, the exact quote was borrowed from a bowl of Petunias: “Oh no! Not Again!”

5 Likes

No, those are mice.

Thats what they want you to think. From an onlookers perspective they squirm about the same under the coat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s not a question…

The question is whether the AI is benevolent or malevolent or neutral.

2 Likes

Malevolent.
Silicon is in the same elemental family as carbon, and it is vying for supremacy.
The Black Mirror has us repeating the fate of Narcissus.
The Terminator with Skynet will win.
Maybe it is just Mother Nature getting the vax. :grin:

Oh yeah, Team update 10.
FIRST is listening regarding the inspection process. Yay.

All teams must be civil toward “everyone and respectful of team and event equipment”
Very encompassing with “everyone”, but now the event equipment haz feelingz?
Pretty woke IMHO. :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe this is their attempt to not have us bang on the driver station this year.

1 Like

So
“glass” is a silicon based substance, while Lexan is a carbon based material.
Hmmmm.

Respect the carbon?