Team Update #14

Team Update #14.

I like this one! really changes the balance of the game!

edit:misspelling correction

I really enjoy these blank updates.

It’s almost like the GDC is saying, “Hey guys, we know you’re looking for an update, but we don’t have any changes to make at the moment, so have fun.”

Thanks GDC!

Now Competition Season is surely upon us for that GDC has willed it through this update with the hinting no changes.

This is silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Nick

OK this is the last straw, I have had it with the GDC this year. I think I’ll just quit FIRST all together now!
…hard to say that with a straight face :slight_smile:

Good luck week one teams and volunteers!

Just make sure you comply with the hidden microtext in the corners!

Not really !!

They are complying with their self imposed regulation of releasing updates to a specific schedule. The procedure is more common than you might think.

THIS POST INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

heh

Ug. Why does the GDC do this to us? This kind of rules change is not what I want on my mind all week 1.

(/ ‘o’)/ Lets do this!

We need more updates like this. It is easily my favorite update this season.

Dear GDC,

You are awesome.

From, the Chief Delphi folks.

thnks wen people see this update their all happy some might be fustrated but hey it week 1 next week all this stops and now when it counts the quest to the CHAMPIONSHIP

thnks a lot on the motivation for the weeks to be fun but also very competitive

Crap. Now my team has to go over the revised rules to make sure we don’t do anything wrong.

loljk, this is awesome.

This is probably the most important of the update the year yet! :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck to all of those who are competing in Week 1!

This post just reminds me of how much I miss not having a week one regional to go to. The last two years, we only waited 9 days to see our robots after they were shipped. For Geoffery, we still have 19 days left to wait.

Next year as a hopeful officer, I definitely want to pick a Week One or Week Two Regional, even if it’s less time to work on withholding.

That said, good luck to everyone next week. I’ll definitely be eyeing whatever comes out of the NJ Regional–11, 25, 75, AND 1676 will be in Virginia this year. I guess the RoboRaiders and Pascack told MORT and Raider Robotix to come crash the Virginia Party again this year.

Heh.

Anyway, perhaps this update is the GDC’s warning to all teams playing in Week 1 regionals that luck will be required? :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess our team still has to print this out and put it in the 2011 rule binder :stuck_out_tongue: