Teams 222,234,990

Thanks for selecting the Arizona Regional as your first choice. We are looking forward to an exciting and competitive regional. If there are any questions you would like answered, please feel free to contact any member of the Gila Monsters.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in March.

Ken Loyd

PS Team 60, I hope all of you had a great summer.

IT is gonna be great!

This comp is gonna be cool because we cant go to FL this year and this comp is gonna be our nationals! I have never been out west so it is gonna be great (Ohio is the only state west of Pa that I have gone too!), also it will be a great chance to meet new teams.

Also one of my team members posted this thread :

Bad Brad
Team 222

Bad Brad,

Bring your sunblock but not your snow shovel. You are going to love it in Phoenix in March.

Ken Loyd

It was actually an easy choice. We have a new sponsor called LHTEC, Light Helecopter Turbine Engine Company, that is baised out of Pheonix. The company is a partner 50-50 company between Rolls-Royce and Honeywell. We talked to them about FIRST to get involved. Next year we are hoping that they will also sponsor some teams in Pheonix to help spread the word of FIRST. LHTEC is going to have some execs attending the competition so we are really looking forward to this event.

I can see my little buddy Bradly beat me to it. Ide like to start of by commenting on the hospitality being shown by west coast teams to east coast teams it is simply awsome. Like Bad Brad I cant wait till the comp (or the new season for that matter) i havent been west of pittsburgh. so it is gonna be so cool to go to AZ cant wait. P.S. i think we could still have some fun with a snow shovel!

Hey, yup, just wanted to comment. I’m from your sister team from the north. I think it is great that you guys are traveling out west! I know that I would sure love to do that. No chance of it happening, and deffinately not this year, as we have qualified for Nats. Just a word to throw in, Good Luck out West!

woo!! Arizona rules! I went there over the summer to see the usual sites to see. Although some of it is barren, it’s still nice terrain. Much different than Indiana’s corn fields :wink: :rolleyes:

What about teams 987, 988, and 989?

:smiley:

*Originally posted by MacZealot *
**What about teams 987, 988, and 989?

:smiley: **

Dear Mac…

At the time of the original post, the three mentioned teams were the only out of state teams signed up for Arizona.

We are happy to welcome Teams 987, 988, and 989, as well as Teams 57, 68, 192, 207, 222, 234, 294, 624, 812, 874, and the one team from Las Vegas you forgot 990.

If there is anything we can do to assist your teams as we near the Arizona Regional, please contact any Gila Monster.

Ken Loyd
Team 64

*Originally posted by MacZealot *
**What about teams 987, 988, and 989?

:smiley: **

Team 696 just joined the Arizona Regional family. Welcome aboard 696.

Who will be the last five teams?

Ken Loyd

*Originally posted by Ken Loyd *

Team 696 just joined the Arizona Regional family. Welcome aboard 696.

Ken Loyd **

Glad to be aboard Ken. It’s our first second event we will have ever attended. We’ll see you there.

[quote]*Originally posted by Ken Loyd *

The fabulous BeachBots Team 330 have filled one of the remaining spots. Team 330 is a “Class Act” and we are glad you are coming to what is shaping up to be an exciting Regional.

With Teams such as Truck Town Terror, Gunn, the Beach Bots, numerous other quality veteran teams including 57, 207, 222, 234, 294,624, 812,874, all four of the Las Vegas Teams, and some exciting rookie teams, jumbled together with the outstanding Arizona teams, I would almost be willing to skip Christmas and jump right to March.

A perfect early Christmas gift would be if the Brazilians could nail down their finances and select the Arizona Regional.

Ken Loyd
Gila Monsters**[/quote]