Teams in Durham?!

I’m a new student at Duke, and I’m looking for a team to mentor!

I have experience with grant writing, fundraising, FLL, VEX, and FRC. My team back home was 812 The Midnight Mechanics (Chairmans and EI winners). I want to connect my team back home on the west coast to durham and the east coast. Let’s collaborate!

I’m not familiar with the territory, but there are some places to start according to FIRST’s list of North Carolina teams.

Of them, your best starting points seem to be 435, 587 (which is actually sponsored by Duke, according to their team name), and 900. I don’t know about the rest (though I do know that 1225 is on the other end of the state, as that’s where my mother’s family is from).

Well, I figured I’d chime in here since I’m in Durham. Billfred’s team suggestions are right on, so I figured I’d add a little contact info. If you are interested in joining up with us (587) try contacting [email protected] and [email protected] . For team 900 try [email protected] and [email protected] . I don’t know who you’d get in touch with for 435, but Mrs. Daye definitely would.