Teams

Posted by wehba at 2/13/2001 6:13 PM EST

Student on team #513, Renegade Robotics, from Thomas Jefferson Middle School and nasa.

Where would I find the infomation on all of the teams like which state has how many teams and things like that at?

Posted by Josh at 2/13/2001 6:56 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

In Reply to: Teams
Posted by wehba on 2/13/2001 6:13 PM EST:

: Where would I find the infomation on all of the teams like which state has how many teams and things like that at?

Did you mean to spam the page? or did you just have a finger spasm on the submit button?

Josh
Team 419
“If it jams-force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.”

Posted by Jon - T190 at 2/13/2001 7:31 PM EST

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

In Reply to: Re: Teams
Posted by Josh on 2/13/2001 6:56 PM EST:

Lay off him. Rookies make mistakes.

I know that the yearbooks have that stuff, they are distributed at competitions. i don’t know if any of it is published for the year before then.

Posted by Marjory “Frosty” Stager at 2/13/2001 8:20 PM EST

Student on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from Pontiac Central and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: An actual answer is here
Posted by Jon - T190 on 2/13/2001 7:31 PM EST:

I talked to someone from FIRST and she said that they will be doing the same thing with the teams and the comps they are going to as they did last year soon. They are busy packing the trucks that will be taking the field and stuff in, so I guess as soon as that is done they will be posting that.

Marjory
“Frosty”