TechnoKats 25th Season Celebration Shirts!

Hey Chief Delphi!

I’m very pleased to announce that for Team 45 TechnoKats 25th season, we are selling shirts to the public with our team Logo and our special 25th season Logo!

Shirts are available in all sizes ranging from S to XL for $20. (2XL and 3XL for $23)

The deadline for all orders is April 3rd at midnight.
TechnoKats Inksoft Page

What competitions will you be delivering to?

Could AndyMark provide Ship To My Pit on this?

I ordered one online for competition pickup … They emailed me back to ask my name…?? and the team number … I then said I wanted to pick it up at CMP and that I had messaged you on CD… They had no idea what either of those terms meant and said they have nothing to do with the TechnoKats that they are only a printing company.

Will you be having these at the competitions in your pit if we ask to pick up?
I need to pick it up in St Louis.

Will that be ok?

thanks
Bob

Bob,

I emailed the mentor in charge of this and asked her about it. This is what she had to say.

“Yes, the printing company would not know these terms or know any of our FIRST acronyms. Under the directions on the website it says in the address section to include the team number and if you’re picking it up from the TechnoKats pit at Indiana Championships or World Championships. Just make sure you follow their instructions on the website. Thanks for supporting the TechnoKats!”

Edit: I looked into this and is brought to my attention by someone that it does not say what competetions on the website. I sent an email to the person in charge and they are going to work on getting it fixed and clarified. I apologize.

Just bumping this. I was asked to relay this information.

This year the TechnoKats Robotics Team is celebrating our 25th season of Robotics Competition!

To celebrate, we’re offering a special 25th season shirt that can be ordered at this website: stores.inksoft.com/technokats

Help the team celebrate their achievements!

All profits from the sale of shirts will support the team’s literacy fund, which will help provide STEM related books to the elementary school libraries. Please share this information with your friends and family.

hank you for supporting the TechnoKats!