Telephone game

i got an idea someone will start out by typing a message (I’m too tired to think one up but it should be slightly long 12-20 words) and each person will read only the last post and only read it once then they will try to type it from memory then hilarity will ensue (or else this thread will really suck and i apologize ahead of time but its 12:17 AM and it seemed like a great idea right now).

I’ll start. (I hope 26 words isn’t too much)

Man, I remember playing this game in kindergarten school. It was really cool because the blue foil flew through the air amongst the tree leaves everywhere.

Man, I remember playing this really cool game in kindergarten. It was really cool because the blue foil flew everywhere through the air and tree leaves.

man i remember playing this game in kindergarten. it was really cool because the blue oil flew through the trees and everywhere.

after you re type the person above you, you have to make a new statement. that would be better

after you type the person ahead of you you should create a new one that would be better

after you type the person ahead of you a new one should be better

–NOT PART OF GAME–
I think this will get worse and worse as the sentences no longer make any logical sense. RE: above post. :slight_smile:

-not apart of game-
ok what i posted up there is what should happen:after you re type the person above you, you have to make a new statement. that would be better

i know but it was fun to misinterpret.

I know that, but it was fun interrupting.

:wink:

i know but i was interrupting :wink: :ahh:

i know but i was interrupted :confused:

It knew but it was interpreted.

(side note) I like the idea behind this thread! I find this thread already very amusing, and there’s not that many posts either!

It knew but it was interpretted.

all right it got about as simple as it can so heres a new one:
how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? :smiley:

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

I went to my barber and he told me he was a psychologist in his spare time.

(Don’t ask…)

I went to my barber and he told me he was a psychologist in hjis spare time (i swear i didnt cheat lol.)

I just looked over my shoulder and saw a huge, fuzzy, green, and purple monster about to attack my sister.

(hmmm…not the worst idea…jk)

i just looked over my shoulder and saw a green fuzzy monster about to attack my sister.

i can hardly wait until i leave for programming camp in 2 hours!! :smiley:

i can hardly wait until i go to progamming camp in two hours

a maker of homemade lathes and robot cats was missing and it could be the ERV cousin

people didnt read the begining you arent suposed to make a new line just carry one on until it gets really deformed THEN someone starts a new one.(thats the line)