In June, Scott Rippetoe and I begin holding zoom sessions with mentors from around the state. In addition to keeping in contact with mentors and volunteers from around the state, we have been able to have presentations and discussions on specific topics as well. We are limiting the live sessions to Texas mentors/volunteers only but we will continue to add videos to the playlist. If you are a Texas mentor and would like to join us feel free to message me.
We have archived all the videos on this playlist.
Here is the list of topics and links to specific videos
August 10th - 7pm (central)
- CNC Machining, Speeds and Feeds - Scott Rippetoe (1477)
- Driver Station Logs - Austin Page & Allen Gregory
July 27th - 7 pm (central)
- Remote robot driving - Scott Brondel
- Training Google Classroom and virtual meetings - Andrew Hartnett
July 13th, 7 pm (central) - Controlling Motion with smart motor controllers
- Austin Page - How to predict PIDF values for Motion Magic.
- Texas Mentor Talk 7/13 - Motion Magic / Smart Motion with Austin Page of FRC#6377 - YouTube
June 29th, 7 pm (central) - Designing the Robot Together
- Onshape Demo - cool features
- Texas Mentor Talk #2 - Part 1 of 2 - OnShape Intro and Demo - YouTube
- OnShape Demo Presentation Link
- Collaborative Design & Project Management