Texas Robotics Instructor Opening

Texas Torque works out of a 10,000 plus square foot robotics lab at The Woodlands College Park High School. The campus has an opening for a Robotics Instructor. In Texas, I believe this means Career and Technology Education certification. Here is a link to the job posting.

https://jobs.conroeisd.net/winocular/workspace/wspace.exe?Action=wsJobsMain&JobPosting=028091

The Woodlands and surrounding area is a wonderful place to live and the school district administration has been very supportive of robotics. The focus of competitive robotics in the school district has been on FLL, VEX, FTC, BEST, and FRC.

If you are interested, feel free to private message me to get more details. The opening is scheduled to close on April 9. I am the Robotics Instructional Coach for the school district, i.e. I work with every other robotics team except for FRC 1477. I volunteer time for Texas Torque. College Park HS also happens to be the home campus of FRC Team 1477 Texas Torque. We are always looking for helpful mentors to join the team.