Thank You Teams 346 and 88

On behalf of team 1086 Blue Cheese Robotics I would like to thank both team 346 and team 88 for all of the hard work they put in to make everything possible during this regional. These robotics teams made for great competition during the regional and for an even better team mates during the elimination rounds. We would also like to thank all of the teams that participated in the NASA/VCU Regional for a great three days of intense competition and rewarding fun. We will be going to Nationals and hope to see all of you there.

Best of Luck,
Team 1086

HELLOooooo from the North East :smiley:
We at Team 88 TJ2 had a great time in Va. Thanks to all 60 Teams what a super Reg. this is. Thanks to 346, and 1086 what a super group you were to work with. WHAT A HOOT, Hope to see ya again soooooooon.
MOE and Team 88 TJ2 tye dye for ever oh yeah ??? OH YEAH !!!
never forget the TYE DYE TEAM :yikes:

Yeah guys, it was amazing. I think we all worked really well together and hope to see you in upcoming years!

I agree with my team and Zach, our amazing alliance partners and the rest of the superlative teams at VCU in the Seigel Center were great fun to run with. When the fourteenth team was picked for continuing to the finals I was sweating moon rocks up in the stands, thinking we were out of it. Then 88 and 346 swooped in at last minute, choosing us to complete their alliance. THEN, Sparky got picked right after us! We were hysterical with joy at that point. For all the teams we had worked with (Sparky and their alliance partners) and the teams (88 and 346) that welcomed us into their alliance… For both of our gracious alliances to go to The Finals and meet in battle was an amazing feat.

Thank you teams of VCU for being great sports and friends,
And Thanks to our alliance partners for helping us go the distance,
Matthew Petrie.

You guys did a great job, and I was amazed at the designs from all the teams at the VCU Regional. From all the Volunteer Staff at VCU, thank you for all your hard work and great job.

See you at championship!

Matthew Glennon
VCU Field Supervisor