Thank you to the West MI teams

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from Oakland Technical Center-Northeast Campus and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 5/13/2000 7:18 PM MST

To the Zeeland-Holland-Grandville-Grand Rapids area teams…

You ran a wonderfully organized and well-planned event this year with a very minor amount of ‘kinks’. Thank you for giving the teams a chance to go out there and have fun and take care of ‘Unfinished Business’. I can’t wait until next year’s WMRC- To me, it is better than some regionals. Maybe you should think of making it a two-day event?? :slight_smile:

‘The more the merrier.’ -matches, I mean.

-erin

Posted by Patrick Seeney.

Student on team #469, Las Guerrillas, from Oakland Robotics and Lawrence Technological University and Magna Seating Systems, Nachi and Kuka Robotics.

Posted on 5/13/2000 8:44 PM MST

In Reply to: Thank you to the West MI teams posted by Erin on 5/13/2000 7:18 PM MST:

I found the finals matches and some of the qualifying matches to be more exciting and more exhilerating than those of nationals. That is just my take though, others may disagree.

I thought it was run smoothly, and quickly. Next Year should be a blast, I know Cornelius, or Cornelius II will be back and ready for action…

Pat