The 2010 Lighthouse Hunger Walk

Hello Chief Delphi Community!

How is everyone after the Championship? Ready to have more fun during the off-season? On May 1st at Lighthouse of Oakland County there will be a Hunger Walk to raise money for the hungry and also spread the message of FIRST to the community. Team 33, The Killer Bees, will be attending this walk for hunger and we would like to have other FIRST teams join us on this walk. The Killer Bees will be wearing their team shirts and would like all other FISRT team members to wear their respective team shirts.

To register for the walk go to http://www.lighthouseoakland.org/lesevents.php or register at the beginning of the event. Registration starts at 8am at 46156 Woodward in Pontiac, Michigan. T-shirts will be given out at registration but supplies are limited. To make sure you get a T-shirt, register online and fill out the form. The walk starts at 10am and there is a choice to walk 4 miles or a much shorter 2 miles.

BEE sure to make a donation to assist Lighthouse on their mission to help the hungry and homeless of our community. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

FRC Team 33
The Killer Bees

To go along with that, it is really a fun walk. I hope the weather is as nice as it was last year!

IKE

I will definitely try to have a contingent from 201 there! Hopefully we will see you guys there!

That’s great! It would be awesome to walk with our alliance partners!
Now we have to figure out how to get the Robowranglers here for a Federal Bee Wranglers reunion!

if not the wranglers, the chickens might substitute lol

Personally, I’d like to see some 503 members there! We could steal each other’s signs the entire walk. It would be great.