THE FIRST AND ONLY PALMETTO FANTASY FIRST LEAGUE (so far!)

Alright, so I couldn’t let my home regional go unmentioned. It’s quite an impressive list, IMHO. (I hear there’s this one team going there, twelve-ninety-something, that’s got some hot stuff coming up. :])

There are 40 teams signed up, so I’m going to set the size of the league at twelve, just in case anyone drops at the last second. (To paraphrase Wyclef Jean, when you walk into the Palmetto, anything can happen. What, what, say what, say what, anything can happen.)

Standard Fantasy FIRST rules apply, and since nobody had mentioned how they’ll handle it…

So, who’s game?

(signs himself up in the first slot)

See? The slots are going so fast, they’re getting picked before I can even post the message! :smiley:

<edit>By the way, the draft will be after ship date. Everyone’s insane enough already without Fantasy FIRST to add the gasoline.

Of course I’m in.

Ill definitely take a spot in this one.

I am game. :slight_smile:

Sign me up too

hey hey count tisk one in

Consider me in.

SO FAR
Billfred
Koko Ed
Corey Balint
Arefin Bari
MATT kaplan108
Pit bull 1126
Goobergunch

Alright, so now the team list for Palmetto has jumped to 43, so I’m willing to add a 13th (and 14th, if someone really presents a moving reason why) to the list.

Surely y’all want a piece of this action.

Sign me up.

count me in =)

SO FAR
1.Billfred
2.Koko Ed
3.Corey Balint
4.Arefin Bari
5.MATT kaplan108
6.Pit bull 1126
7.Goobergunch
8.tkwetzel
9.Collmandoman

5 more spots open!

okies i’m in for this too

this time arefin didn’t make me do this… :wink:
this time… yes another time… Billfred did it… :ahh:

what am i gonna do with you guys :confused:

SO FAR
1.Billfred
2.Koko Ed
3.Corey Balint
4.Arefin Bari
5.MATT kaplan108
6.Pit bull 1126
7.Goobergunch
8.tkwetzel
9.Collmandoman
10.tiffany34990

4 more spots open!

I suppose I’ll join too :slight_smile: Arefin wants me to join Florida, but Palmetto has better tea.

I’m game…I’ll try this out! =) GENIA! TIFF! We’re the only girls doin’ this? Man this is sad…let’s recruit some more chicks into this.

SO FAR
1.Billfred
2.Koko Ed
3.Corey Balint
4.Arefin Bari
5.MATT kaplan108
6.Pit bull 1126
7.Goobergunch
8.tkwetzel
9.Collmandoman
10.tiffany34990
11.Eugenia Gabrielov
12.Dorienne Plait

2 more spots open!

No no no… you are just saying it now, just because you can’t get into Florida one anymore. :slight_smile:

Dori’s up there too…

He got me no worries. =D