The moon drifts away from the earth at a rate of about 1.48 inches per year

Which is much slower than the rate that the cd icon has been moving away from my phone screen over the past few months. Anyone know why this is? Pics below:

37 Likes

Repent! The end of the world is at hand!

3 Likes

Also been happening to me and @asid61 lol. CD just slowly trying to fade into oblivion

5 Likes

Someone on the VEX Forum recently had the same question.

2 Likes

Its size is proportional to the usefulness of CD, so it has been shrinking during the summer but it will get back to full size around kickoff.

55 Likes

Makes sense. I’ve been told less cd would be good for me, although I don’t think this is quite what was meant.

10 Likes

@asid61

1 Like

Talked to Martus about this after the VF thread popped up. Its not on our end.

From the Discourse Forum thread, it seems like its a chrome bug that has since been found. Looks like update coming to fix it? Maybe? :man_shrugging:

Tbh mark as solution and close thread

5 Likes

Yeah, my CD logo is down to a few pixels…

1 Like

AHHHHH I’m so glad I’m not the only one. for a couple weeks I legit thought my vision was going.

On a completely different topic, I highly approve of having the McMaster-Carr app placed higher than CD.

1 Like

Is there a chief delphi app that i can download that I dont know about? i have to go through my web browser to access CD.

It’s an android feature, some websites can be saved to your phone as a shortcut.

2 Likes

Oh perfect! Thanks for letting me know!

I think iOS can do it too, although you have to do it manually

Progression over the last 2 weeks:
Screenshot_20220912_114432 Screenshot_20220914_191321

Screenshot_20220921_182746

15 Likes

ˡᶦˡ’ ᵇᶦᵗˢ

It’s just tiny and tiny and fits right in…

5 Likes

First off: a most excellent topic title. I have been expecting this thread for a few weeks now. At first I was annoyed, but now I’m just amused by the situation.

My only technical contribution is the confirmation that if you delete and reinstall the “app”, the icon size is temporary restored, only to slowly be sucked back into the abyss in a few days.

5 Likes

My icon isn’t growing smaller :cry: i have android and its on my home page :man_shrugging:

1 Like