The *NEW* Screen Savers on tonight!

Just a lil FYI, I am sure most of you techtv addicts know that the NEW NEW Screen Savers is on tonight, with a new set, theme and opening!

Hope you all watch

7pm ET

The Screen Savers

I’ll be watching.

Go Megan!

yeah, megan is mad hot!

*Originally posted by MattK *
**yeah, megan is mad hot! **

You can’t go wrong with a girl who loves OSX and wears a tee-shirt that says “Got Root?”

NO YOU CANT

*Originally posted by MattK *
**yeah, megan is mad hot! **

Hey now, I thought you said you had a girl?

I know you’re not a player. What gives?

/me exhibits shifty eyes

The set looks like a morning show, I dont like it. Its weird its 7pm here, its dark and I dont feel like watching a bright and sunny set.

I don’t watch TechTV (it’ll always be ZDTV, @!#@!#@!#@!#@!#@!#!) anymore… I don’t really watch too much TV, in general, nowadays…

The Screen Savers was only good with Leo and Kate… Patrick Norton was pretty cool, too… but since then, meh…

You know who was cool Scott Hariot, I did a pilot show with him (A person I know @ techtv called me and asked me to do it) I was a webcam caller, We played this cool game called Google games. This show was after the end of Interenet Tonight! The show was never aired and I cant get a copy of the show Out of anyone @ techtv, o well

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *
**I don’t watch TechTV (it’ll always be ZDTV, @!#@!#@!#@!#@!#@!#!) anymore… I don’t really watch too much TV, in general, nowadays…

The Screen Savers was only good with Leo and Kate… Patrick Norton was pretty cool, too… but since then, meh… **

Kate left to go to New York this past summer. She was on Extended Play for a while. I like the new set. I looks industrail type cool.

I’m not a fan of the screen savers, main reason, they called a buddy of mine ‘he’ twice.

I was at ‘Frag Fest’ a LAN Party in Kingsport, TN. My buddy Ricki got a spot on the show via webcam. Twice they called her ‘he’ assuming women can’t/don’t game. Yes, gaming is a male-dominated sport, but they should reasearch a bit before they start yammering.

*Originally posted by Gadget247 *
**I’m not a fan of the screen savers, main reason, they called a buddy of mine ‘he’ twice.

I was at ‘Frag Fest’ a LAN Party in Kingsport, TN. My buddy Ricki got a spot on the show via webcam. Twice they called her ‘he’ assuming women can’t/don’t game. Yes, gaming is a male-dominated sport, but they should reasearch a bit before they start yammering. **

If I heard the name Ricki, I would think male first, not that it’s male dominated. They only ask for your name. It is illegal to ask about gender and color of skin.

they had talked to her beforehand also =/

*Originally posted by Gadget247 *
**they had talked to her beforehand also =/ **

Oh well…:frowning:

I saw that webcam call, Dont worry about the “he” I am sure they didnt mean anything personal. No offence, from what I remeber She did look like a lil like a guy, it being kinda dark and her hair pulled back. A small mistake isnt a reason to stop watchin a GREAT TV show.