The NHL Season is here

The NHL season is here,

So what teams look good

Whos hot and Who’s not? (Players and Teams)

Free Agents (Which team got their moneys worth)

and who (non-biast responses please) will take it all this year?

woooooooooooooo

C-A-P-S CAPSCAPSCAPS
:smiley:

Season opener at 7pm tonight at MCI Center.
Wish I had tickets…:frowning:

It will be weird without Bondra, he has played for the caps longer then I can remember.
Instead, I shall go play DDR.

I hope you do better with hockey then football DJ. :wink:

Wetzel

Slipknot - Surfacing

The Sharks sucked last night, despite the fact that we were playing the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings… Too many goals given up, Kippursoff was just not having a good night, and the team was generally not skating / stick handling well…

Not sure what to think yet, losing 6 to 3 is not the best kind of start of a season, but it could have been a lot worse, we could have been shut out… :stuck_out_tongue:

the devils seasoin opener was one of the most exciting defensive games ive ever seen played…Brodeur got peppered with pucks but still let only 1 get through!..check it out

GO DEVILS!!!

Lets go Red Wings lets go… :smiley:

even with the slow start, colorado has what it takes to win it all…

San Jose is also a possibility…

Detroit with their young coach is going to cost them along with Stevey-Y out for half the year…

Maple Leafs could take it all too…

Its going to be an interesting year…

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**San Jose is also a possibility…

I’m rather doubtful, unless we pull it together a lot, but then again, there’s a LOT of the season left. We’ll see how they play on thursday…

Go Packers!!!

Oh wait, NHL, silly me

/me runs :smiley:

*Originally posted by falco269 *
**Go Packers!!!

Oh wait, NHL, silly me

/me runs :smiley: **

/me slaps pucks in ricky’s direction

If the sharks goalie learns how to stop shots (the one who played detroit was terrible!!) they have all the skill and defense to stop someone like Colorado (hopefully not) or Detroit

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**If the sharks goalie learns how to stop shots (the one who played detroit was terrible!!) they have all the skill and defense to stop someone like Colorado (hopefully not) or Detroit **

Yeah, Kippursoff played as well as a sack of doorknobs on opening night. He should have been pulled after the first period, as it was definetly not his night. If I recall correctly, he was rated as being better than most teams’ starting goalies, when he was San Jose’s backup goalie, last season.