The Woz on Dancing with the Stars!

It was announced this weekendthat Steve Wozniak will be a contestant this season on Dancing with the Stars! I think we should all vote for him! :slight_smile:

Will he dance on his Segway?

More important…will he be wearing his Nixie watch?

Let’s all be sure to vote!

"Steve Wozniak hits the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” with the highly anticipated two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 30 minutes after the “Dancing with the Stars” performance shows. AT&T subscribers may also text message their votes by texting the word “VOTE” and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (standard text message rates apply). Viewers may also vote online at www.abc.com starting from the opening of each episode on the East Coast and until 12:00 Noon, ET the following day. "

I hope filming is over before Championships so he can come judge again.

But good luck Steve!

Don’t forget - "Steve Wozniak hits the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” with the highly anticipated two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Was he a judge at Boston this past weekend like in the past?

No, because he was going to be involved with filming for the show.

Dancing with the stars is a live show, or is it pre-recorded?
I never really followed a whole season before… maybe I’ll have to keep an eye on this one for the heck of it.

No, unfortunately he was not available. We did shoot a good luck video from the entire crowd in Boston that we are giving to him so he can give to ABC.

I didn’t see a Good Luck video on tonight’s broadcast… but he was riding a segway when he met his partner.

And wearing a Nixie watch! neat…

I thought the dancing went fine, but my standards might be a bit unorthodox :cool:

At the Boston Regional everyone shouted “Good luck Woz!!!”
Did they show that? I didn’t get to see it.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoiGJMZjs0o

According to bostonfirst twitter…

RT @bostonfirst Ha! Go to 2:40 or so in this clip to hear Woz give a shoutout to our shoutout! http://abc.go.com/

Good luck Woz!!!

At leasst it looked like he was having fun! Go Woz!

I thought he did a good job. I have him my 13 votes. I wish he had chosen a slower dance though. I think he could have pulled off the Waltz better… hopefully he stays in.

giggles Woz doing the Waltz.

Personally I didn’t think he was that bad. Then again I have no dancing credibility whatsoever.