Thoughts on Pittsburgh

who has any thoughts about Pitt? i thought it went well overall even though practice day was a little edgy. I am proud that 48 did well (my team grins) but a lot of teams i thought shined there. My personal favorite team is now team 35. i thought you guys were awesome and you definitely deserved a rookie all star award, but i dont know that the judges knew you were a rookie. Maybe if you have other comps you should make sure they do because you guys rocked!

35 is a rookie team? I seem to remember that number/team… And that their number is so low makes me aslo surprised that they would be rookies.

I think they used to be a team a few years back then their sponsership dropped them and their team faded away… then they regained their sponsership and FIRST let them have their old team number back (35)…

I’m not 100% sure of this but thats what i’ve heard…

well could they get the award then if that was the case? needless to say i thought they were too awesome, but there were many great teams there. So heres to me new buddies on team 35!!! hip hip hooray!

team 35 was awsome but I think that team 1218(no bias here) should have been awarded the rookie all star award. I am pretty sure that we got farther than any other rookie team.(with a true rookie number)

I would have to say as well that the whole weekend was awesome. From morning hack in the lobby area to teams cheering for other teams and the total atmosphere, IT WAS AWESOME!! Everyone had something to be proud of when they left Pittsburgh. Team 45 made it through the first day with no robot, Team 49 won Chairmans Award ( Way to go guys!! ), Team 48 Judges Award for helpfulness & Motorola Engineering Award (** grins … my team… now we have qualified for Nationals **), and the robot that made it out to their last qualifying match and moved across the playing field, Team 1199. It was a great weekend and everyone did well. Can’t wait till Canada next weekend!!

*Originally posted by KyleGilbert45 *
**I think they used to be a team a few years back then their sponsership dropped them and their team faded away… then they regained their sponsership and FIRST let them have their old team number back (35)…

I’m not 100% sure of this but thats what i’ve heard… **

That’s what I heard from Matt Attallah…so I think it’s true. 35 is a great team on and off the field. So was 1114.

*Originally posted by Holla *
**Thanx! Team 5 was great too. . . it’s so depressing though, my team 5 button is bent out of shape and it keeps falling off my purse :frowning: LoL Good luck with any other regionals you have! :slight_smile: **

Your welcome. Thanks. Yea, I’ve had a few of them to (on my jersey). Thank you, and the same to you also. Hope to see you, and the rest of the teams at Houston