Three on One Chain - will it happen?

So, debate on our team - especially in the first two weeks, will we see alliances wanting to/trying to climb three robots on one chain?

7 Likes

If I remember correctly, somebody here posted that he would eat a note if that situation will happen

10 Likes

If 3 robots on one chain happens, I’ll eat an entire tray of birria tacos.

68 Likes

If 3 robots on one chain happen I will eat my favorite meal

47 Likes

If FUN livestreams a bunch of people eating food after this happens, I’ll watch and provide color commentary in the chat. Feel free to do it at 3am so as not to interrupt normal programming.

21 Likes

For a bigger challenge I want to see if we can get 3 robots on the same chain, all 3 traps filled AND all 3 microphones spotlit even if there are no robots under them

12 Likes

Feel free to bring some extra casserole to CIR

3 Likes

Who do we need to speak to to allow you to do this on the field between matches at SVR?

2 Likes

Given the choice I’ll join Andrew with the tacos.

6 Likes

If you bring me birria tacos at SVR I’ll eat them, and you can hold me to that.

10 Likes

Yes

It will not happen.

Obviously.

People will do it if they can, so yes I feel pretty sure at some point it would happen

After seeing two on one chain… I think it’ll happen at some point, but it’s going to be very rare.

8 Likes

It’s definitely possible if there are two bots that can climb all the way over to the side. My team has semi-optimized for this but unfortunately bent our climber on week 0 before we could climb.
5459climb

5 Likes

@Zatack7 needs to be filmed!

1 Like

The risk of not succeeding just doesn’t worth the attempt.
With that said, yes, someone will do it but I think it will only happen few times.

1 Like

This isn’t the “Andy Baker” thread. :innocent:

3 Likes

I believe it will due to the tenacity of teams to win.

at least try to

I will join you.