🏄🏾 Tidal Tumble 2023 | Oct 20-22 | Ventura, California

no we do not need to watch max win any more. sad merc fan noises

7 Likes

Wake up babe, it’s time for the Dutch National Anthem.

6 Likes

Stealing a quote from the best without properly citing is plagiarism :eyes::man_police_officer:t2::page_facing_up:

Bruh wut

4 Likes

5 Likes

Gotta cite the gospel of @Michael_Corsetto properly

You guys fixed the issue where the Sunday schedule was a tiny font for no reason the past 2 years! Much appreciated lol.

The Volunteer Assignment Sheet has been emailed to volunteers.

As of now, only key roles have been assigned. The field reset and queuing schedule will be created a bit closer to the event.

We are still in need of more volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering but have not signed up, please fill out our form at this link: Volunteer Signup Form

@Stanford_Orfila announcer gang gang

2 Likes

I’m too indoctrinated… thought this was a new gracious professionalism thing.

And I watch Formula 1.

1 Like

Hana hou!
Team 359 is hard at work to try and come back to this event!
Dont count us out yet. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Two weeks out! If you want to volunteer, the link is above.

If you THINK you want to volunteer: The link is Tidal Tumble 2023 Volunteer Application.

If you want to try a role, but don’t necessarily fit the regular-season qualifications: Perfect chance to try it.

2 Likes

Great range of teams although I have to ask, are all the pits and field going to be in one building or is there going to be a secondary building to accommodate all the pits

So far it’s been single building with room left over.

We will be pushing the limits of our building this year…

Pits and practice field in the twin building next year.

4 Likes

I will miss the coziness of pits 20 feet away from the field, but I am excited for a larger and more stacked event.

6 Likes

Team 359 is officially in this event. We ship our robot out back to Cali on Monday to arrive Tuesday at LAX. Amazingly, with 2 crates, its about $300 to ship both overnight via Delta Air Cargo.
All I have to do is rent a full size truck and bring it to the venue like everyone else. :call_me_hand:
Then after the crates head to Orange County for Beach Blitz a couple weeks later.

17 Likes

Sounds like im gonna need to update statbotics

2 Likes

4276 is packing light… but still space for a 9’0’'.

9 Likes

Why is Tidal Tumble not open to unaffiliated spectators unlike Chezy Champs?