🌊 Tidal Tumble 2024 | Oct 18-20 | Ventura, California

Hey!

Welcome to the official thread for Tidal Tumble 2024! The team application and volunteer sign-up are now live :call_me_hand:

:globe_with_meridians: Event Website

This year, we will be playing Crescendo, with some rule changes inspired by Chezy Champs with our own twist.

Event Info:

Dates: October 18th - 20th
Registration Fee: $400 (Second robot will cost $200)

Is your team interested in bringing a second robot to Tidal Tumble? Express your interest in the application. Our priority is to ensure that all teams have an opportunity to participate. In the event that registration fills up with teams, we may be unable to accommodate a second robot for every team. However, as space permits, closer to the event, we’ll reach out to teams who expressed interest in bringing a second robot, based on available slots.

Application Info:

Teams Apply Here
Volunteer Sign-Up
Team Application Deadline: July 1st

Questions? Don’t hesitate to send me an email or a DM.

:e-mail: Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone in October!

Thanks,
Anshul

36 Likes

w00t! signed up and ready to go!

4 Likes

Awesome. Glad to have you and Donna back this year!

1 Like

Site appears to be broken on mobile; clicking the “rule changes” button/link doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

That is likely because they haven’t decided on the rule changes for this year yet. I’m guessing the rule changes will be available shortly after Chezy Champs announces theirs.

2 Likes

Will get this updated once we finalize.

like @Pizzatc guessed we will closely follow the chezy rule changes, typically ommiting their ranking point adjustments.

2 Likes

Also signed up and ready!

1 Like

I want to go there again :)))))))))
My team really enjoyed it last year. We did learn so many things

5 Likes

I can say that the mexicans teams that we went to Ventura last year had an incredible time there, hoping on repeating it this year!

4 Likes

Great event to attend! Hoping we can make it again! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hoping to make it out again! Quick question: will the new radios be used? Apologies if this was already answered elsewhere

Going to work towards yes! Nothing finalized yet.

1 Like

Two weeks left to apply for Tidal 2024.

Just a reminder, the application closes on July 1st, and Invitations will be sent out shortly after.

This year is shaping up to be the biggest TT yet!

7 Likes

Teams, just a quick heads up—there’s less than a week left to apply. The deadline is July 1st, and we’ll be sending out invitations shortly after.

Tidal Tumble 2024 Application

We’ve still got a few spots open, so don’t miss out. Get your application in soon!

11 Likes

Dang this is a spicy list of teams.

Although i’m sad to not see 359

5 Likes

There’s a chance!

3 Likes

I am seeing a repeat of the 2023 Hopper alliance in the near future…

1 Like

Or 2019 Newton :open_mouth:

3 Likes

My team (5887) will likely not be able to return to Tidal Tumble this year, but I’ll certainly look into the possibility of volunteering this year! Last year’s event was amazing. :ocean:

2 Likes

statbotics hypothetical because why not (I was sent this by another member of my team)

3 Likes