TIMS failing

TIMS is failing!

An error occurred while processing your request.

Error Information

Error Message: Error in the “team” circuit fbx_Switch.inc file (or one of its components such as an included file or variable).
Error Code: -9948
Error: No tag, type or constant was defined under the name FIRST_people->value_name_first.
Error Code: -10010

Is the error I get on logging in. I have e-mailed frcteams@usfirst.org about it.

Yes, I got the following error when I tried submitting two students for Dean’s List awards:

Error Information

Error Message: Error in the “home” circuit fbx_Switch.inc file (or one of its components such as an included file or variable).
Error Code: -9948
Error: No tag, type or constant was defined under the name FIRST_user->current_invitations_objs_map.

The response:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@usfirst.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Email sent gives this Response:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

webmaster@usfirst.org
The recipient’s e-mail address was not found in the recipient’s e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

I was using TIMS fine at 10:15AM, sometime around 10:40 things went bad and I’m also blocked out.

Could they extend the deadline so teams can submit ?

We need to submit our award, and STIMS gives us the same errors!!

We are having problems too!

Error Information

Error Message: Error in the “home” circuit fbx_Switch.inc file (or one of its components such as an included file or variable).
Error Code: -609
Error: Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘192.168.71.28’ (10048)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@usfirst.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I emailed webmaster@usfirst.org and firstteammembers@usfirst.org about the problem.

Yeah…what a mess. When it did let me in it told me I wasn’t affiliated with any teams this year and I couldn’t do a thing anyhow. then it wouldn’t let me back in!

Photos and essay submitted, just needed to hit the SUBMIT button when it freaked!

Probably because 2000+ teams are submitting for 3 or 4 awards at exactly the same time.

(guilty as charged)

EXACT same thing!:ahh:

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (my)

I wish I could get away with that response with my boss and clients – sorry, even though I’m here, I’m unavailable. Try again later. SIGH I just want to click ‘submit’ - not add to or take away from the submission! This is painful.:ahh:

The latest message when trying to go to TIMS:
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (my)

I hope they extend the deadline.

Another team member and I experienced the same thing. I tried submitting at 8:55am PST and he tried submitting an award around 8:49am.

I’m about to send an e-mail to webmaster@usfirst.org and firstteammembers@usfirst.org in regards to this problem. Hopefully they give us an extension. :C

The problem is LOTS of teams were trying to submit their awards at the same time and the website crashed :L

Same things that happened to techedguy, lynca, topgun, and probably everyone else here happened to me. I had just selected the pictures. I wanted to click Save and then Sumbit. That’s all that was left. But no such luck.

Has this happened in previous years at deadline? Have they extended it before because of technical issues like these?

So I was able to log into TIMS but when I went to submit the students for the Dean’s List award, the website stated that this function was not open at this time :eek:

I got back in and now I see this. Looks like it is closed.

DeansListClosed.jpg

DeansListClosed.jpg

I’m going to be a little disapointed that I could not nominate my student for the Dean’s List because I could not log into TIMS before the deadline.

Sorry for the late info, but I just learned that frcteams@usfirst.org is accepting emailed award submissions until 1pm EST (5 minutes from now).

Well, that would be difficult since most of the info was in the online application, and I can’t access that.