Tired of being an 'Other' ?

Posted by Brandon Martus at 04/12/2001 5:48 AM EST

Webmaster on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from PCHS and Delphi Automotive Systems.

FYI: I added a few more choices to the ‘What Am I’ part of the registration.

Alumni
Webmaster
Parent

If you don’t want to be known as an ‘Other’, and you are a team Alumni, Webmaster or Parent, you can change your info at the link below, if you want.

If you think theres more I should add, reply.

Posted by Erin at 04/12/2001 6:39 AM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

In Reply to: Tired of being an ‘Other’ ?
Posted by Brandon Martus on 04/12/2001 5:48 AM EST:

Well I am not an alumni of the team I am on, and yes, I am the webmaster…but I don’t feel all too cool about saying that (I am but one of three) so is there a category of “College Student” or anything like that?

Thanks Brandon!!!

Erin

Posted by Matt Leese at 04/12/2001 8:37 AM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Edison Technical HS and Alstom & Fiber Technologies & RIT.

In Reply to: What about “College Advisor” , etc.?
Posted by Erin on 04/12/2001 6:39 AM EST:

Yes, please add College Student to the Who am I?. We’ve been asking for that one for awhile…

Matt who doesn’t want to be an Other!

Posted by Brandon Martus at 04/12/2001 8:49 AM EST

Webmaster on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from PCHS and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Re: What about “College Advisor” , etc.?
Posted by Matt Leese on 04/12/2001 8:37 AM EST:

: Yes, please add College Student to the Who am I?. We’ve been asking for that one for awhile…

: Matt who doesn’t want to be an Other!

Posted by Chris Hibner at 04/12/2001 5:22 PM EST

Coach on team #308, Walled Lake Monster, from Walled Lake Schools and TRW Automotive Electronics.

In Reply to: Tired of being an ‘Other’ ?
Posted by Brandon Martus on 04/12/2001 5:48 AM EST:

How about multiple options? For instance, I am BOTH an engineer AND a coach on my team.

Posted by Patrick Dingle at 04/13/2001 11:33 AM EST

College Student on team #639, Red B^2, from Ithaca High School and Cornell University.

In Reply to: How about multiple options?
Posted by Chris Hibner on 04/12/2001 5:22 PM EST:

Or how about just a textbox? There are so many different types of FIRSTers we can’t possibly have an option for each one… From coaches to students to ninnies to incoming student… well you get the idea.

Might be interesting

Patrcik

: How about multiple options? For instance, I am BOTH an engineer AND a coach on my team.