Titan Robotics Summer Camp

We the TRC 492 is holding our summer camp for the second year and I was wondering if people would between grades up going 4th-7th grade will be interested. If you are not, but know FLL team members in that age group, please pass around that word that we are holding a summer camp for obotics and Macromedia flash animation.

For more information please visit our website www.titanrobotics.net/summer. Please note that we are providing finial help for those who meets the low income requirements

Who: Titan Robotics

What: Around the World in 5 Days Macromedia Flash Camp.

When: June 23-27, 2008 (12.30 pm - 2.30 pm)

Where: International School, Bellevue [445 128th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98005]

Why:Titan Robotics hosted a 2007 Flash Animation Calss that was very successful, and is continuing this class for 2008 to help raise funds for the 2008-2009 School Year Robotics Season.

How: Titan Robotics HS Students will coach participants in the Flash Software and help them to create and animated video. At the end of the week they will be able to show their work to friends and family.

Cost: $200
Registration ends June 13, 2008.

If you would like to register for both summer programs, the cost is only $400!

Due Date: 6/13/08

Flash is something that I’ve always wanted to learn but have never gotten the opportunity.

Unfortunately, I’m about 2000 miles away but I would encourage anyone to take this opportunity. Flash is one of those things that has entered technology in the last 5-10 years and you won’t be seeing any less of it anytime soon.

Hi it’s me again if there are still people looking at this the regestriation has been now been changed to June 17th 2008, so if you are still interested please at least make sure to register at titanrobotics.net/summer