To All Harftford Regional Competitors

Hello All,

I am Danimal. You may remember as the Pit Boss voice for the NE Regional over the last three days.

Over the last three days I got to know a lot of you and I saw what I would consider the best side of youth I could see.

You guys give the word “co-opetition” new meaning. You give the word “fun” a new face. In short, you guys were totally awesome!

I had the opportunity to Pit Boss for the 2001 event but not the 02 event. Man, am I sorry I missed it. I can gaurantee to you that your man of many voices will be back in 04.

I wish to say thank you to all of you at CT. I really enjoyed helping to make the event a little more fun for you. The many contestants who cam forth to express their appreciation for having a Pit Boss that wasn’t “boring” was awesome.

I had a blast. A TOTALL FRIGGIN’ BLAST. I can’t wait until the next time I get to Pit Boss for you guys again.

Most sincerely,

Danimal

PS; To the CT Regional Competitors… feel free to email me and stay in touch.

PSS: Oh, yeah, I have one last thing to say…“Aussie, Aussie, Aussie” :slight_smile: (A bit of an inside joke to those in the Pits today.) :stuck_out_tongue:

OINK OINK OINk!

(I am a 250 guy, what did you expect me to say, “Oi Oi Oi”?)

((We oink because our logo looks like an electric pig))

I was there today, our team wasnt competing but i got down there to video tape alittle bit and check out this years game. I just have to say congratulations to the winning alliance and thanks to all teams for the great show. :smiley:

I totally agree, great game played by all today, we still have 1 more competition next week, and hopefully we’ll see a lot fo the UTC teams down there.

Oh yes, does anyone know if the Johnson & Johnson Sportsmanship award is National Event qualification? It’d be really nice if it was since well, we won it :smiley:

Too funny, VanW.

You got it right, “Oy, Oy, Oy” But technically it is “Aye, Aye, Aye” only when an Aussie says it we Americans hear, “Oy” :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to next year. I am probably going to be on a team then, too.

Best,

Danimal