To Rumble or Not to Rumble - Does anyone Know?

Posted by Raul.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Rolling Meadows & Wheeling HS and Motorola.

Posted on 4/27/2000 7:21 AM MST

Does anyone know the facts about the ‘Rumble at the Rock’ competition this year.
There were rumors earlier in the year about it continuing in Boston. Rumors are OK, but I really need to know if it is officially happening or not - we need to make plans accordingly.

Raul

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from Oakland Technical Center-Northeast Campus and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 4/27/2000 9:57 AM MST

In Reply to: To Rumble or Not to Rumble - Does anyone Know? posted by Raul on 4/27/2000 7:21 AM MST:

I know personally that my team is already attending two invitationals, so Rumble is out of the question for us… But on that note, I was wondering if a gang of anyone was planning on going (not as a team) and if anyone would like to join me? I am thinking about going out there just to be some sort of ‘adoptive’ cheer team. I wouldn’t miss rumble for the WORLD! So, I also would like to know what is going on with the RUMBLE!

-erin

p.s. If your team is not attending RUMBLE and you would like to and are from MI, email me at [email protected] and I will see what I can do :slight_smile:

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from Oakland Technical Center-Northeast Campus and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 4/27/2000 10:00 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: To Rumble or Not to Rumble - Does anyone Know? posted by Erin on 4/27/2000 9:57 AM MST:

I am also planning on somehow getting out there for the invitational on the 17th :slight_smile: i still need people who would like to travel with me!

p.s. what is the name of that regional again? river rage? it slipped my mind…

-erin

Posted by David Kelso.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #131, C.H.A.O.S.-, from Central High School and OSRAM SYLVANIA/ Fleet Bank.

Posted on 4/27/2000 1:54 PM MST

In Reply to: -same thing for merrimack posted by Erin on 4/27/2000 10:00 AM MST:

River Rage is the competition put on by the Manchester, NH teams in Sept. We are in the early planning stages now

: I am also planning on somehow getting out there for the invitational on the 17th :slight_smile: i still need people who would like to travel with me!

: p.s. what is the name of that regional again? river rage? it slipped my mind…

: -erin

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Student on team #69, HYPER (Helping Youth Pursue Engineering & Robotics), from Quincy Public Schools and The Gillette Company.

Posted on 4/27/2000 5:23 PM MST

In Reply to: -same thing for merrimack posted by Erin on 4/27/2000 10:00 AM MST:

The one being held on the 17th of June was the Un-named WPI competition, from what I know. Kate or Jon would know better than I would. I know that Mayhem on the Merrimack is being held in Tyngsboro, MA on the 10th of June. My team has committed to that one, though I won’t be able to make it…darn! Oh well…any word of Rumble? Anyone from Northeastern have any concrete info?

Lora

Posted by Jon.

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

Posted on 4/27/2000 5:52 PM MST

The WPI gathering… june 17th… 24 teams
registration is not open yet, but it will soon enough…
the name and what not will be revealed then too… yes… that’s it…
:slight_smile:
contact me to get onto the fast info list
[email protected]
AIM: ion2002