to uconn prospective students/alumni

Posted by jennifer at 03/26/2001 12:47 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2o-Bots, from Watertown High School and Siemon Company/Eastern Awnings.

I tried to post this message a few days ago and it hasn’t shown up, so I’ll try again in a briefer version. My name is Jen Frenkel and i’m on the Sie-H2o-bots from Watertown, team 237. I want to start a team that will be registered and able to compete in next year’s competition. However, i’m going to need a little help, considering that i dont’ really know how to go about it. and i don’t live close to storrs right now. :slight_smile: But i would appreciate anyone in the area going to uconn or about to, to please get in touch with me, my email address is pascalfan13@yahoo.com, or you could just respond to this post, i’ll be checking the boards daily. thanks for the help.
Sincerely,
Jen Frenkel

Posted by Anne Bergeron at 03/26/2001 3:44 PM EST

Coach on team #608, Prowling Panthers, from Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia Tech/NASA/UTC/Ford/Ike Murray.

In Reply to: to uconn prospective students/alumni
Posted by jennifer on 03/26/2001 12:47 PM EST:

I have started a team here at Georgia Tech. Our team would love to help you get one started at UConn. Please get in touch with me if you want any tips from a team that has already done this. I also have presentations for sponsors and for potential high schools if you are interested in that. Just let me know what I can do for you. Good luck.

Posted by jennifer at 03/26/2001 6:17 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2o-Bots, from Watertown High School and Siemon Company/Eastern Awnings.

In Reply to: Help from Georgia Tech
Posted by Anne Bergeron on 03/26/2001 3:44 PM EST:

Thank you so much, what a great help that will be! Just so you know, i have already gotten a list of alumni and students at uconn from the buzz robotics page, and emails have gone out to them. if you could send me your email address i’ll be able to get in touch with you a little more quickly. Just send it to pascalfan13@yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot.
Jen Frenkel

Posted by Anne Bergeron at 03/26/2001 7:56 PM EST

Coach on team #608, Prowling Panthers, from Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia Tech/NASA/UTC/Ford/Ike Murray.

In Reply to: Re: Help from Georgia Tech
Posted by jennifer on 03/26/2001 6:17 PM EST:

Just email me at gte936m@prism.gatech.edu

Posted by Jon Fournier at 03/26/2001 4:52 PM EST

Student on team #175, Buzz, from Enrico Fermi High and Hamilton Sundstrand Space Systems International.

In Reply to: to uconn prospective students/alumni
Posted by jennifer on 03/26/2001 12:47 PM EST:

There’s a list of Uconn students, incoming freshmen, and alumni on www.buzzu.org.

Posted by jennifer at 03/26/2001 6:14 PM EST

In Reply to: Re: to uconn prospective students/alumni
Posted by Jon Fournier on 03/26/2001 4:52 PM EST:

Thank you, i found that list after i looked around on the forum. emails to those people have gone out, and hopefully anyone else that only knows about this forum (like i did) will respond. Thanks again.
Jen Frenkel