Today Instead of Robotics

Today, instead of being in the shop watching my team make amazing things, I’m cleaning my garage… Thanks Corona

27 Likes

I’m getting sleep.

13 Likes

I’m binge watching Doom Patrol.

3 Likes

Slept in for the first time in months. Now I’m going to work on… robotics camp curriculum… I understand I have a problem.

52 Likes

I’m scrolling through chief delphi and reddit desperately trying to find more robot content

76 Likes

I’m waiting for Animal Crossing to release and I’m trying to decide what to do for the next week until it does.

12 Likes

Spring cleaning came early this year.

6 Likes

Today I’m going to enjoy some pi, work on my room, and play Fall Out new Vegas, which I bought 3 years ago and still haven’t started.

6 Likes

I slept in for the first time in months. Feels great.
Later I will begin making online lessons for my classes.

2 Likes

Two days ago, I adopted a puppy. Today, I’m training her.

32 Likes

I am hacking at a piece of wood and trying to get my robotics friends to go out for coffee.

1 Like

CAD? Programming? Or are you starting the puppy out sorting nuts and bolts?

47 Likes

Watching Bucks basket… nope can’t do that.
Maybe I’ll watch the NHL… nope can’t do that.
At least there’s March Madne- nah that’s gone too.

Guess I’ll do homework :frowning:

I miss robots and I miss sports.

8 Likes

I’m working on the design for some home improvement projects that I’ll now be a few weeks ahead of schedule on.

Normally I wouldn’t start doing any cosplay work until mid-May. I could start that now but it feels too early… :woman_shrugging: I’m not used to this!

1 Like

Well I got to sleep in… my school suspended any and every extra circular for who knows when. So we can’t meet up to work on the robot.

Currently, I’m playing Zelda BotW. I wish I could be watching one of the regionals, but you all know how that went.

1 Like

Today instead of robotics, I’m going on a hike with friends from robotics. The rules are, no touching, 6 feet apart and no needle sharing. It’s gonna be fun :clap:

7 Likes

Typical Robotics outing…

Less typical…

Straight up concerning :open_mouth:

25 Likes

Went to the gym (very small, Crossfit gym so barbells/weights are all you touch).

Now to figure out what to do with my kids for 2 weeks, learn OnShape, and tweak my safety training program for next fall.

Today instead of robotics, my team is working on a pancake swerve

1 Like