Top Ten List?

Did they have a top ten list this year like they did last year?

yes there was. i dont remember all of them… what i do know is that number 7 was hands down the best one, and number 1 involved the word… “deanalicious”

One was changing your name to FIRST.i.am

One was Dave ending up in the Georgia Dome instead of St. Louis

Only two I can remember somewhat

oh yeah there was one with the next challenge being making a minibot that can climb up the st. louis arch. in that case team 33 already wins! (they posted a pic on CD-media of it :P)

Issuing G33 violations while driving

1. Each day you greet everyone with ‘Uber Good Morning’
  2. You have done the math. If FIRST grows over the next 20 years as in the first 20, 152,293 FRC teams will compete in 2031
  3. If JCPenny opens a snack counter and robot parts department, you are moving in
  4. While driving, you regularly penalize fellow motorists with G33’s for encroaching in your lane
  5. You have a recurring nightmare that all of your qualification matches are against the reigning world champions and your partners aren’t inspected.
  6. You have been so focused on robot build that it was not until 2 days ago you realized some details had slipped your mind and you found yourself alone at the Georgia dome.
  7. You are thinking of changing your name to FIRST.i.am
  8. You are designing a minibot to scale the Gateway Arch.
  9. All you want for your birthday is a bouquet of Flowers.
  10. Ladies, each time you see this man… you think ‘Deanilicious!’

I missed the first few:

1. If JCPenny, opens a snack counter and robot parts department, you are moving in
  2. While driving, you regularly penalize fellow motorists with G33’s for encroaching in your lane
  3. You have a recurring nightmare that all of your qualification matches are against the reigning World Champions and your partners haven’t passed inspection
    5.You have been so focused on robot build that it was not until two days ago that you realized that some details had slipped your attention upon finding yourself alone at the Georgia Dome
  4. You are thinking of changing your name to FIRST.i.am.
  5. You are designing a minibot to scale the Gateway Arch
  6. All you want for your birthday is bouquet of Flowers
  7. Ladies… Each time you see this man… you think ‘Deanilicious!’

I’ve attached pictures of both 5 and 2.

2.JPG
5.JPG

2.JPG
5.JPG

haha sound like a good list :slight_smile:

This is so awkward… i’m quite baffled that this made the list

Yea, I agree. I was sitting in front of Libby Kamen, and when I turned around to look at the crowd, she had the biggest look of shock on her face.

I was like, that must be awkward for her :stuck_out_tongue:

What was the catagory?

Awh, poor Libby XD (though she seemed to find it amusing when I let her know that she was deanilicious)

I love 7. I liked last year’s list better, but I will enjoy calling a lot of G33s on the way to and from work on Tuesday…

Top ten video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73F57gWTyCw

The “Deanalicious” was in reference to the Black Eyed Peas member Fergie’s song “Fergilicious” on her solo album The Duchess.

A bunch of screencaps from the NASA stream are available at http://www.frc2064.com/cmp/