Toronto Hobby Show

Anyone going? Should be a lot of fun!

http://www.hobbyshow.ca/exhibitorlist.htm

I see Martingrove Robotics is one of the exhibitors…wooot!

I’m going…

VEN, why aren’t we on the list… 1281 should be there too, great way to find sponsers.

When is this taking place and how much, also how long will it be?

Friday, November 3, 2006 12 PM to 9 PM
Saturday November 4, 2006 10 AM to 8 PM
Sunday, November 5, 2006 10 AM to 6 PM

Adults $12
Seniors $ 8
Kids 6 to 12 $ 8
Kids under 6 Free
Scouts, Guides, Cubs, Brownies, or Cadets in uniform accompanied by an adult Free
Family of 4
(2 adults, 2 kids under 12) $30

Vince when will you be there? We are not doing the hobby show BUT we are doing this convention and the Sheraton gardens or something where all these business people and teachers and stuff are going to be meeting.

I should wear my old scout uniform…if i can fit into it

Too bad Toronto wasn’t closer, I haven’t gone to any train shows in awhile. :slight_smile:

That looks like it’s going to be a great show with varied interests there. I like to see what the other modelers do whether it’s trains or not, you can learn a lot looking at other modeling techniques. I just started “weathering” some of my HO equipment with my new Badger air brush. I’m also waiting for some undecorated Athearn I won on ebay to show up so I can start painting my own roadname.

I think you should race the robot against some of the RC cars! :wink:

HAHA, I own some r/c cars lol, the only way I win is if I run it over…and it will get crushed if i run it over lol. I have 2 airbrushes that I need to put to some use. I have a few r/c boats in need of paint