Totally undefeated FIRST Tech Challenge Teams?

Hey, everyone. Was spending some time thinking about it. I have participated in FTC and FRC all through high school, and my senior year is coming to a close this year :frowning:

Anyways, was thinking about some legendary teams, and the first one that came to mind was the 2018 Cheesy Poofs. Only undefeated team in all of FRC, but it just occurred to me, are there any undefeated seasons in FTC history? Upon a cursory search of Orange Alliance, I didn’t see any, but I may not be seeing it. Any help and awesome legendary seasons are expected below. Thanks all!!

Regards,
Ben S.

It appears 11115, Gluten Free, did so in Skystone. They built a very powerful robot that year.

3 Likes

Hey,

You are correct, and I actually had the pleasure of meeting this duo of incredibly gifted brothers at Worlds in the 2018-2019 season, Rover Ruckus.

However, I forgot to mention my one caveat: Undefeated all the way through Worlds. With the robot they had, I’m sure GF would’ve been undefeated and won Worlds, but unfortunately, the COVID pandemic cut that year short, and I wanted to see if there was a team, like 254, that went all the way and won the finals in Houston/Detroit without losing a game.

Thanks for the great insight, though!!

Regards,
Ben S.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.