Tunnel Height

according to the filed drawings (official and non official) the tunnel is 16.5" tall on the inside. But according to 6.2.4 in the manual it says “A 36-inch wide by 18-inch tall TUNNEL under the PLATFORM, providing a passageway between the MIDFIELD and the adjacent end ZONES” I was wondering if anyone had any idea why there would be the discrepancy, I assume first will update one of the documents, i have not seen any updates yet on this.

Let me know what you guys think. We are trying to build a field and this is holding up the process of that.

Thanks,

James

A recent CD-Media picture from the Kickoff suggests that the true height of the tunnel is 17.5"

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/34457?

A recent CD-Media picture from the Kickoff suggests that the true height of the tunnel is 17.5"
I believe that would be because of the ~0.5" plywood beneath the bump and tunnel that is used to protect the subfloor.

Greg McKaskle

I may as well ask it here, because I don’t think it’s worthy of a new thread, but is the tunnel part of the Tower? As in does rule <G34> not allow you to be in the opposition tunnel? And if you are allowed to be there could you extend out, preventing hanging robots?