Turkish FRC Team Performs a Frisbee Show at Turkish NBA Anadolu Efes’ Game

We as Darussafaka Robotics Club,Sultans of Turkey 2905 FRC Team had a show in Anadolu Efes’ Match. They play in Euro League as well with high standing and have passionate audiences! So we reached over 500 people in this match, they learned what FRC is, who we are and what FIRST is. If you are interested in here is our video. Hope you will enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-gH6T5lDc :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to see that Turkey is in the mix. Good Luck in your Regional Competition. Have you planned on coming to the U.S. for the Championship in St. Louis? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for your good wishes. We are working hard to come St.Louis but FRC will show what is going to happen :slight_smile: Good Luck In Your Regional!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Very impressive! I wish I knew how to say congratulations in Turkish!

I know this might be a political problem, but have you thought about going to the Israeli regional in Tel Aviv, March 10-12? I bet they would be thrilled to see you there.

First of all thank you very much :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Yes we thought about going Israel Regional but it is a little weird for us and for our school also our sponsors live in Seattle and Chicago that’s why we join those regionals :):slight_smile:

It is always great to have the Turkish teams in Seattle. It’s great to see you’re having some impact at home.

I haven’t worked with your team much, but did tech inspection on the Anatolian Eaglebots the past two years. American teams, and even Canadian teams, should be very thankful that we don’t have to deal with all the customs issues that can crop up when you have to travel overseas to compete.

Are you preparing a Chairman’s Award presentation this year? This sort of demonstration is something the RCA judges would like to hear about.

Jason

Hi :slight_smile: Thank you so much :slight_smile: We have a plan for Chairman’s Award but this is the first time that we get ready for Chairman’s Award :slight_smile:

Excellent! I appreciate the challenge in preparing an RCA presentation in English… it’s hard enough for teams who speak English as their first language!

Jason

(English speaking teams… consider the extra challenge you would face if the game manual were written in a foreign language, and your award submissions and judges interviews were in your second (or third or fourth) language!)

Thank so much :slight_smile: By the way one week left, good luck for the competition :slight_smile: