You have a lot of robotics shirts. They’re taking up an entire drawer or part of your closet or in extreme scenarios you can no longer find your cat. I can help you. I recently opened an Etsy shop and would love to turn your space-consuming treasure into a functional piece that keeps you warm while still letting you show off your hard-earned collection.
Here are some quilts I’ve made before:
How you can get a quilt
If you found yourself thinking, “wow those are amazing” or “I wish my closet wasn’t half-full of just robotics shirts” then here’s what you do:
- Go to my Etsy shop: Little Dog Robotics
- Pick what type of quilt you want
- Use code ROBOT10 through the month of April to get 10% off*
- Mail me your shirts
- Dream about how awesome your quilt will look in your dorm/apartment/living room/bedroom/workshop/etc.
- Receive your quilt within a few weeks
- Enjoy your cozy new blanket and figure out what to do with the other half of your closet
* automatically applied when clicking the links in this post
More about quilts
Standard listings can accommodate:
Throw: 12-20 shirts
Twin: 20-35 shirts
Queen: 25-48 shirts
Larger quilts and/or quilts with more shirts are welcome but require custom listings.
Traditional Quilts are 3 layer quilts: Tee shirt top, cotton batting (what makes it warm), cotton backing. Trad quilts can be used as light comforters and are generally heavier.
Fleece Quilts are 2 layer quilts: Tee shirt top, fleece backing (fleece makes it warm). Fleece quilts are lighter and more dexterous - making them great blankets to take on trips or around the house.