Tyco Wire Connectors ?

I was wondering if anyone knew the specific vendor I could use to get some of the yellow male/female wire connectors in the KOP. We used up all of ours and the where to get more section of the manual just says various vendors. If anyone knows the specific part and a vendor we’d really appreciate it. To be really specific we mean the yellow crimp on connectors with a semi triangular connector.

I’m almost positive you can buy those at Home Depot or mcmaster if they are the ones I’m thinking of. Link to them on mcmaster

Terminal Supply Company likely has what you are looking for as well.