Unable to connect to cRIO

Hello my fellow, furious, furry fananglers of code, I am unable to connect to the cRIO in labview. I have all network settings correct.

Can you be a little bit more specific? Have you tried running the FRC 2014 cRIO Imaging Tool?

When you say connect to Labview, are you trying to deploy code?

While you may have your network settings correct, posting them will help the community assist you.

Please provide how your network is configure and the hardware configuration you are using between the computer and crio, I.e from computer to bridge to crio.

Also is this a 4 slot or 8 slot, and I assume you are running Windows 7 because you are using labview correct?

Can you ping the cRIO, does the imaging tool find it as posted above?

My team ran into this problem last week, you may consider checking the status light, depending on whether or not it’s flashing and how frequently can help tell you what’s wrong. You may also want to connect directly to your computer using an Ethernet crossover cable (that’s what worked for us). Finally we followed all of the troubleshooting steps outlined at the bottom of this page http://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/3120/m/8559/l/89727-imaging-your-crio