Under Control Website! New Flash Version!

Hey everybody!

The new version of the Under Control team website
is now online! Now there is a flash version! Take a look…

www.maristas.org.br/repio/under/index.htm :smiley:

Please post comments, critics, suggestions!

And also, if you have time… take a look at the Educational
Robotics program at Pio XII High School… :wink:

www.maristas.org.br/repio/

Thanks!
Ivan B.
Team Leader - #1156 - Under Control

I hate you! It’s soooo good!

What would be nice is if some of the addresses worked on our site.
Ivey

*Originally posted by Mr. Ivey *
**What would be nice is if some of the addresses worked on our site.
Ivey **

Thanks for replying, could you inform me the broken links or the problems you’ve found, so our webmaster can fix them! :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Ivan

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**I hate you! It’s soooo good! **

Thanks a lot! I’ve seen your team website! Very NICE job! It’s clean and easy to navigate!

:slight_smile:

Ivan

Gee, not to start any kind of controversy. But that website design (the basis) really seems all to familiar. I wonder where it could have come from. Surly not from this website http://jrtrobotics.homeip.net:33 which was designed by me. But in all i guess that 384’s site is really well built and as well as for the other one. I hope that i can get my new site up soon.

Mike O’Brien

Beautiful flash work!

Only major gripe is i cant figure out how to get out of it… I think the “X | Sair” button is busted.

[Im running w2kpro, sp3, ie5.5 with flash player 6]

Great job,
Nik

No i didn’t see any broken links at your site, i’m talking about my team’s site. there are many broken links to it, or atleast when i’m on it.
Ivey

Err… full screen is a very bad idea… very bad.

*Originally posted by Mr. Ivey *
**No i didn’t see any broken links at your site, i’m talking about my team’s site. there are many broken links to it, or atleast when i’m on it.
Ivey **

Sorry, and again thanks… now I understood what you meant… silly brazilian rookie! :rolleyes:

C ya!

*Originally posted by nkrumm *
**Beautiful flash work!

Only major gripe is i cant figure out how to get out of it… I think the “X | Sair” button is busted.

[Im running w2kpro, sp3, ie5.5 with flash player 6]

Great job,
Nik **

Hi there! In fact, there is a problem with the “close” button… thanks for noticing, I’ll fix it as soon as I can! I even forgot to translate the link… sair in portuguese means exit. Thanks a lot!

*Originally posted by gliebowitz *
**Err… full screen is a very bad idea… very bad. **

Well, as matter of fact I don’t like full screen either… but the design of the website “required” it… the website visualized in normal window appeared weird, so we opted for the full screen… we’re working on new resolution and visualization mode options, check back soon :slight_smile: Thanks!

C ya!