Unfortunate Title in Local Newspaper about our Team

I read this “article” before coming to this page as it was suggested by Google to me. Honestly I don’t understand how a company could even post something like that. Sure you didn’t win, but making it to stl is far from a loss. There are well over 4000 teams in FIRST last I heard (probably undershooting it) and you obviously did well to make it there. If I were you I would call the editor and explain this to them. They obviously don’t know how to write an article and should be shown what FIRST really is about.

Let alone ranking 4th on Carson!

Sounds like a PR media relations team might be on the list for next year. Still waiting on our coverage here in Ypsilanti, MI.

The title of the article has been changed!

Penn robotics team fourth in their division

Just clicked on the article again and saw this! Congratulations guys! You deserve the recognition.

Hey, a 2-for-1 special!

http://www.tribtoday.com/news/local-news/2017/05/harding-girard-out-of-robotics-competition/

“For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST) Robotics teams from Girard and Warren G. Harding high schools were eliminated from the world championship competition last week in St. Louis.”