University of Massachusetts

Posted by Dan Baker at 03/25/2001 4:41 PM EST

Student on team #365, Miracle Workerz, from Avon Grove High School and Dupont .

Hey folks,
I was wondering if anyone out there was going to University of Massachusetts-Amherst next year for school? Thanks.
-Dan Baker
Team 365
Go MOE!

Posted by Anne Bergeron at 03/25/2001 5:30 PM EST

Coach on team #608, Prowling Panthers, from Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia Tech/NASA/UTC/Ford/Ike Murray.

In Reply to: University of Massachusetts
Posted by Dan Baker on 03/25/2001 4:41 PM EST:

Try going to team 175, Buzz site. They have what they call Buzz University (i put a link below). Register your name there, or there may even be some people already registered for that University. If you want to start a team there, let me know and I would be glad to help you. I already have started a team at Georgia Tech with other students that have done FIRST in high school.

Posted by Joe Ross at 03/25/2001 5:58 PM EST

Engineer on team #330, Beach Bot, from Hope Chapel Academy and NASA/JPL , J&F Machine, and Raytheon.

In Reply to: Re: University of Massachusetts
Posted by Anne Bergeron on 03/25/2001 5:30 PM EST:

: Try going to team 175, Buzz site. They have what they call Buzz University (i put a link below). Register your name there, or there may even be some people already registered for that University. If you want to start a team there, let me know and I would be glad to help you. I already have started a team at Georgia Tech with other students that have done FIRST in high school.

http://www.buzzu.org

Posted by Aidan Browne, PhD at 03/25/2001 5:44 PM EST

Engineer on team #175, Buzz Robotics, from Enrico Fermi and Hamilton Sundstrand Space Systems Intl.

Dan,

Visit BUZZ U. at http://www.buzzu.org – its a website to help college bound FIRST students find each other.

Aidan

: Hey folks,
: I was wondering if anyone out there was going to University of Massachusetts-Amherst next year for school? Thanks.
: -Dan Baker
: Team 365
: Go MOE!

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 03/25/2001 6:34 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

I’ve got a friend up there already majoring in Japanese who was on our team for 1 year. If you want to talk to her, let me know and I’ll search her email out.

-Jessica B, #237