Add a userbar into your signature to show everyone what you do on your team!
To place a userbar in your signature:
- Click on “user cp” in the orange bar at the top of the page.
- Click “edit signature” in the top left-hand corner of the new page
- Paste the appropriate img code for the userbar you want to display.
- Remove the asterisks (*) from the code.
- Click “Preview Signature” to make sure the image is displaying.
- Click “Save Signature”!
Be sure to remove the asterisk (*) or your image won’t display!
If you don’t see “Edit Signature” it’s probably because you don’t have enough posts on CD to display a signature yet. Keep posting quality posts and you’ll get the option soon!
- If there are any team roles you see missing or a userbar you want feel free to reply to the thread or PM me.
- You can find a list of all userbars I have made here.
This thread has year specific userbars!
Onto the userbars!
These are awesome!
Would you mine making a chiarman’s team/award one?
Here you go!!
These are awesome!
If one does not exist already, would you be able to do an alumni one?
These are sweet! A drive coach one would be nice too!
Cool! These are great!
A leadership one would be awesome too.
Could you make a Team Captain one?
I would love to see one too. Thanks in advance!
How do you use more than one userbar?
You just copy and paste the desired userbars’ code into your signature. The signature can be multiple lines.
Is there an example you can show me?
This is what my signature is:
Just without the asterisks (they are there to stop the images from showing)
Remove the dots in the tags
Not trying to be negative, but a lot of schools and businesses block imgur, so for all of us looking at CD, we just see a broken image link.
Thanks for posting these, always thought about adding some to my signature and now I have.