using older servos

i have some older servos from previous years. i was wondering if i could use them, the model i have from the kit of parts is HS-322HD and the older one(i think from about 3 years ago) is model HS-303, both servos are made by hitec. most likely a new set will be ordered, i was wondering if there is any technical differences that would make a flaw with things?

thanks in advance…

Go here: http://www.hitecrcd.com/product_fs.htm and check out the spec sheets for yourself. I can’t do it for you right now as I am at work and the firewall here blocks me from that site (games)…

As I understand it, I would imagine that the 303 is not allowed under this year’s rules as it is not a 322…

According to the Q/A (search for servo), servos fall under electronics (not motors). So, you would be able to use as many as you want, as long as you account for them in your $200 electronics budget.

Now, perhaps someone could ask why you can’t use the motors from the EDUbot (which are basically servos) but you can use other servos.

i am not trying to make anything competition legal,i am wondering if they are technically comparable, and if they can be used interchangably…

in that case, of course!