UTC then florida.... i forget the rules already.

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/30/2001 3:54 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and If only we had free donuts…

a month is tooo long to wait.

so, what shall we expect down there? anyone have big predictions?

all i care about now is seeing that rocket boost up in the sky when we get down there (if u havent gotten this email, apparently a rocket is being launched sometime around 11am saturday…and should be seen from epcot…reuters said.)

anyhow… i cant wait to get down there. the best part is we have nothing to fix! i get to play! woo hoo!

-anton

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/30/2001 4:14 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and If only we had free donuts…

In Reply to: UTC then florida… i forget the rules already.
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/30/2001 3:54 AM EST:

EPCOT IS A WEEK AWAY!! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!!!

aHHHHHH!!! i sorta turned my brain off about first for a month and EPCOT is creeping around the corner!!

can someone post their TODO list when they get down there? i’d like a nice mix if possible from engineers to high school students to teachers. that way i can stop being so nervous about this whole big event.

-anton who can smell the trophy from here (it smells like peanut butter)

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 03/30/2001 2:45 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: OMIGOD i suddenly go the chills…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/30/2001 4:14 AM EST:

: can someone post their TODO list when they get down there? i’d like a nice mix if possible from engineers to high school students to teachers. that way i can stop being so nervous about this whole big event.

Like my “To Do” list? things I have to do to get ready for FL?

-Jessica B, 237, who is packing on monday cause she gets the day off :wink: