My team is using the Spark-max’s for the first time and I am trying to install the dependency and I cannot locate it under the manage vendor dependencies tab. I followed the tutorial exact and still doesn’t show up. Could someone offer assistance?
Did you install the spark max library?
You can use the online method to install the REV Robotics C++ API if your development machine is connected to the internet:
- Open your robot project in VSCode.
- Click on the WPI icon in the corner to open the WPI Command Pallet.
- Select Manage Vendor Libraries .
- Select Install new library (online) .
- Enter the following installation URL and press ENTER:
Additionally, you can follow the link I retrieved that from for offline installation guide of C++ and Java.
Online install worked!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.