Very Sad News

I heard this weekend that Lori is leaving FIRST. What a loss to the FIRST Family. She is/was such a great assett and will be dearly missed by all.

She has made the decision to spend more time with her new daughter, as the job (FIRST) was demanding to much and her daughter deserves a great mom(Lori) at home during her growing years. Nothing can replace time spent with your child.

A special person she is indeed!

Send her your best wishes and memories.

:frowning:

I have received so many emails this morning showing support…I just wanted to say thank you for all the encouraging words, the special messages, and the touching thoughts! I have shed many tears this morning already! I’m sure there will be more to come!
I will miss you all…
I will miss FIRST…
I will miss answering all the questions…and seeing you all in the Pit!

who knows…maybe I’ll get to Nationals…I think FIRST might be able to find a job for me there!

-Lori- :slight_smile:

All,
As Lori’s former boss (temporarily!) @ FIRST I can testify that Lori was a great asset to us, and that she had great relationships with the teams. Please know that we will look for someone with her passion and energy to support all the teams. We can’t replace her personality, but we’ll do what we can to make sure we keep serving you all well, and that we keep the important connections going.