Victors and Jaguars not Receiving Signal?

Last night I powered up the electronics. The victors and jaguars flashed orange and the fans on the victors did not spin. Everything appeared to be gettning power. The benchtop test worked for us, and the only thing I can think of is that we reimaged the crio. Allso, does the wireless reciever(I think its called a game addapter), have to be plugged in? What we did was directly pluggeg the crossover cable in to port one on the crio and port one on the DS. thanks for the help.

These two statements contradict each other. Why would the Victor fans not be spinning?

The benchtop test worked for us, and the only thing I can think of is that we reimaged the crio.

Did you also update the Driver Station firmware? The shipped DS firmware talks to the shipped cRIO image, but after you update one of them they won’t communicate until both have been updated.

Allso, does the wireless reciever(I think its called a game addapter), have to be plugged in? What we did was directly pluggeg the crossover cable in to port one on the crio and port one on the DS.

The Wireless Gaming Adapter isn’t necessary for testing or for work in the pit, but you’ll certainly need to have it configured and connected in order to play in any competition matches.

Just use a regular cable. The DS ports will automatically configure themselves when a crossover connection is required. The orange crossover cable is only required when connecting the Axis camera with the cRIO.